Wednesday, January 14, 2015

31DC2014 Day 2: Orange! I didn't say banana hahahaha joke is funny, LAUGH HAHAHA

Ok woo day 2!  Orange!  Obviously that means oranges on orange.  In glitter.  I mean, duh, what else am I going to do?  Oh, and orange you glad I didn't say banana?!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 


So China Glaze Japanese Koi is amazing in that is the most neoniest neon orange and that's amazing.  It's a little tricky to apply but that tends to happen with such bright neons.  If you're careful and let your coats dry, you'll get good coverage in three coats.  I then applied my usual top coat and went to work with my orange matte glitter, then added in my green holo glitter for the "leaves".  Woo!  Oranges!





The Verdict:  Orange orange oranges!  HAHAHAHA KNOCK KNOCK GET IT HAHAHAHAHA.  I love neons, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX