Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christmas Glitter Nails!

Alrighty!  It's December 20th and it's probably about time I did Christmas nails properly.  It wouldn't be me without the sparklies so of course it's going to be all done in glitter. At least I used five different types of glitter!  And pretty base colours!  Let's take a look, shall we?

I wanted to use red and green glitter here and wanted a contrasting base of each of the glitters so to start, I applied three coats of Glitter Gal Red Sparkle and A-England St George, both absolutely gorgeous holo polishes.  I then did my usual trick with the top coat, applying a stripe down the middle of my nail, placing my first column of glitter using an orange stick, then filling out either side.  When you're using bigger glitter like I am here, make sure you press each piece down into the polish and top coat - will help stop it lifting up.  Top with two coats of Seche Vite and you're done. 






The Verdict:  I'm not totally sure of the colours but look, it's sparkly!  Love both of the polishes too, they're always reliable and awesome.  And there's variety in glitter!  Sparkly!  And Christmassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX