Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Nails Are Covered in Glitter and No Two Pieces Are The Same, I Checked!

When you've done as many posts as I have, coming up with new content gets really difficult!  You end up having to be creative, even if it means throwing on all the glitter you have on your nails.  Which is awesome, because I'm not the biggest fan of the more subdued manis.  If it hurts a little to look at, that's what I want.  Let's take a look at what it looks like when you cover your nails in glitter, with no two pieces alike on an individual, nail, shall we?



I got paid on Friday so of course that means I'm going to go to Sephora and choose another of the Formula X polishes.  It's getting a little harder to choose as I already have the more interesting polishes but Freaky Like Freud is so sparkly it just has to come with me.  I started by applying a coat of Sally Hansen Celeb City because I wasn't sure of how opaque Freaky would be.  After the silver, I applied two coats of the glitter.  It's worth putting underwear on this polish.  Next, I applied top coat all over a nail and went nuts with the glitter.  When you're doing this "random" glitter pattern, start with the big pieces and work your way down to the tiny pieces.  When you're done it's best to apply two coats of Seche Vite because you don't want your larger pieces coming off. 






The Verdict:  I really like how nuts and sparkly this looks.  So glad I have so many different shapes and finishes in my glitter, makes this kind of mani really interesting to look at.  I also love how sparkly Freaky is.  Definitely worth it.  Sparkly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX