Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review: Sephora X Outburst

As you can imagine, I was pretty excited when the new Sephora X polishes came out.  Not only were there a million of them, but I could go see them in person, circling the huge stand and singling out my prey.  I'm not the most happy that the good ones are FIFTEEN dollars each but what am I going to do, not buy any?? That's silly.  I have few now but my favourite so far as to be the incredibly Outburst.  LOOK AT IT:

I wasn't sure how opaque or thick Outburst was going to be so I started off with one coat of Essence A Boy Next Door, the best match I had to the blue jelly.  Turns out I didn't need it but oh well.  Once that coat was dry, I applied three coats of Outburst with its mixture of gold holo glitter in two sizes, suspended in that amazing blue jelly base.  I really didn't need the third but I wanted to see if the layered effect intensified on the last coat.  Even with three coats I had no problem getting this polish to dry and omg, the depth of this polish is just stunning.  Since it looked like the sea I applied two different seahorse nail charms from Hex Nail Jewelry. LOOK AT IT MORE:





The Verdict: I've been thinking about it and I'm really struggling to come up with a commercial polish I like more than this.  It's that amazing.  I had so many people comment on my nails because they were just so sparkly.  More than have commented on a lot of my glitter placements!  I even wore this for two days and that just never happens.  So good.  Worth the $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX