Thursday, January 15, 2015

Review: OPI Incognito in Sausalito with Glitter Triangle Half Moons!

I get asked a lot about how often I do my nails.  It's every day.  Unless I'm sleeping.  That means though that you guys don't get to see all the nails I do.  I have to like how the photos came out, how well I cleaned up, etc for me to actually post it.  So these nails were from a little while ago and I think they'll do for today.  Let's take a look at OPI Incognito in Sausalito, shall we? 


I'm obsessed with any blue polish, and that goes double for navies.  Even though I have Essie After School Boy's Blazer which is exactly the same as the OPI, of course I had to have both.  The drawback with the OPI is that it's that kind of blue that stains all around your nails.  I was worried that it would stain my nails but the base coat seemed to hold it off.  That's why the edges of my nails look blue.  No matter how much I tried, clean up was a nightmare.  So be careful, guys!  Anyway, it's a gorgeous, shiny, navy when it is on your nails and worked really well with my glitter triangle half-moons.  They look like pansies!  This is pleasing to me.  Usual technique for applying the glitter, just paint on your slow drying top coat and stick your glitter on.  I found doing a line down the middle still works well here.






The Verdict:  Love the colour of the polish, not a fan of the staining.  I think I might have to stick with the Essie for now.  At least it's sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX