Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thirty Different Shades and Finishes in This Mani. So Sparkly!

So I have the plastic tray, right.  All the times I do glitter and I have bits left over but mixed together a bit, it goes in the tray.  I like to look at this tray cos it's sparkly and I like that.  I want to apply said mix to my nails but choosing is hard because there's so many different shapes and sizes.  The little hexes have the largest variety of colours and finishes, so why not that.  So I did that.  On all fives nails.  Over two days.  Cos this takes ages.  But sparkly!

I started with my usual base of black, going with two coats this time.  With your smaller glitters, you want a thinner base because otherwise your glitter surface can get a bit uneven and it'll show on your photos.  So after I applied my thin strip of top coat (this time Essence Absolute Pure) I laid down my centre column of glitter and built out each side.  All I did was try to not put any piece next to a piece of the same colour and finish.  Together the neon, pastel and regular colours in metallic, matte and holo glitter look totally awesome.  There are over thirty different glitters in here, people.  I'm proud of myself :D







The Verdict:  Of course I love this.  There is no way I'd spent the amount of time I did doing it if I didn't.  I know a lot of you won't understand why I'd spend such a long time sticking glitter to myself but that's ok.  It's my hobby.  And I really like sparklies.  Yay sparklies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX