Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'LL FIGHT YOU WITH MY NAIL ARMOR PUNCHY SMASH SHINY

I always have high hopes for my nails but sometimes, things just come out more awesome that I expected.  I've had these hex studs for a while - it was quite the revelation when I found out they existed by the way - and the obvious thing to do is do a full coverage mani with them.  Especially given they're surprisingly easy to cut which makes my life a lot easier.  Shall we?


I wasn't sure just how well these would tessalate so I started with two coats of OPI My Signature is DC, a nice sparkly silver from the Coke Collection.  Cos you know, after the MLB Collection Coke is the next logical step for a polish brand.  Once done I applied liberal amounts of Essence Top Coat - any will do, as long as it doesn't dry fast - and applied the studs.  I made sure to press each one down into the polish and they seemed to stay on ok.  This isn't the most practical of looks, after all.  WORTH IT FOR THE SHINIES.  I EVEN HAVE A VIDEO.  THAT IS COMING.  Because despite my computer science degree making a fucking YouTube video of my nails is DIFFICULT.







The Verdict:  I love these, they're so shiny and awesome and makes me feel powerful and shield-y when I had them on.  Also sorry for swearing.

If you're interested in these studs, they'll be up on The Sparkly Shop shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX