Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Retro 70's Watermarble Nails with Sparkly Lizards!

No matter how many times it kicks me in the face, I can't give up on watermarbling.  It works just often enough that I blame myself for any errors and my faith in it working one day lives on.  I got it to work though the other day and to celebrate I slapped on teeny sparkly lizards.  Only the best celebrations for me!


To start, I applied two coats of that pale yellow pastel from the recent Maybelline Color Show line.  If I were a good blogger I would list the color here but I can't remember so if you know that would great, etc.  Once dry, I taped off all my nails and got to work with China Glaze Liquid Leather and four of the other Color Show pastels.  There are many videos out there on watermarbling done by people much more talented than me, so if you're curious, go look.  Once done, I cleaned up, applied my coat of Seche Vite and used my Nailene Brush-On Nail Glue to stick my Sparkly Shop Gold Rhinestone Lizards on.  LOOK HOW CUTE THESE GUYS ARE.  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.  I'm not just biased cos I co-run the shop, they are that cute. 





The Verdict: Love my unexpectedly retro watermarble, love my lizards more.  Yay for sparkly lizards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX