Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: Nails Inc Baker Street with Rainbow Bar Glitter!

Ok so I love blue polish the mostest but never got around to getting Nails Inc Baker Street until Friday.  That's silly of me cos it's the most perfect cobalt blue that my camera doesn't even know what to do with it.  *I* know what to do though!  Bar glitter stripes!  I heard you like stripes so I put stripes in your stripes, etc.  

What I love about this isn't just that it's sparkly, but if you keep the bar glitter away from the edges of your nails, it actually doesn't stick up and catch on things.  I did the usual - two coats of Baker Street - then went to work with very thin layers of top coat.  You have to be careful with this kind of narrow glitter.  It's very easy for it to sink in and not be even.  Add your top coat and you're done.  This didn't even take that long.  I found I could do half a nail in each application of top coat.  Yeah rainbows!





The Verdict: Bar glitter is always one of those things that looks awesome but is a complete pain in the ass other wise.  So yay it wasn't a pain! And is rainbow and sparky!  Woo! Oh and yay Baker Street, totally worth it, even though Urban Outfitters Blue Velvet is close.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX