Wednesday, January 14, 2015

31DC2014 Day 7: Black and White! Eh.

So yeah! Woo! Black and white!  Like, yeah, that's a thing!  All the black glitters!  Over white!  So black and white!  Woo!  There's not the most to say really. 


 I wanted to do black glitter over a white base so I started with a coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then two coats of GOSH Stardust, a shimmery white polish.  I then patterned over the top with rectangle, circle, star, "square" and bar using the usual process.  Slow drying top coat, glitter columns then glitter with the orange stick.  Nothing revolutionary.  Not bad though.  I really should be doing this early in the day though....





The Verdict: Eh.  It's ok.  I should have gone with a flat white base maybe?  I don't know, just not super feeling this.  That's ok, metallic tomorrow is another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX