Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Balls-out Nuts 2: The Hex Nail Charms!

Ok so I loved those nails I did last weekend.  Balls-out crazy pants, rendered me unable to get my shoes and actually woke me up because they got tangled together, and 100% amazing.  These are it.  I'm basically jelly that I can't do them again this week so I'm improvising and applied all my Hex Nail Charms.  So much classier than last weekends' and coincidently the most expensive nails I've ever done.  So yay for sticking all the charms!

Yeah it was really hard to get excited about just about anything after last weekend.  I was looking longingly at my charms case and noticed I hadn't used my Hex Nail Charms in a while.  After applying three coats of Demolition Polish Dead Man's Touch which is a nice black holo polish I just went nuts with my nail glue.  Just like, pool it on your nail, try and fail not to stick your fingers together or get it in your cuticles then bung the charms on.  Tweezers are ok but if you have sharp sewing scissors, they're really good for picking up and placing the charms.  If you use your finger, you'll get it stuck to it and get fingerprints on the charm.  But yeah, bam I'm a fancy ladyyyyyyyyyy.





The Verdict: I'm happy with this on two fronts: it actually stands up as being interesting and cray after last week and I have close to $50 worth of charms just on my right hand.  Yiissssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX