Wednesday, January 14, 2015

HAHAHAH I'M NOT CRAY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THESE ARE NORMAL NAILS

Ok so for a while there I wasn't working.  Love that, it's the best, cos sleeping is awesome.  While I should have been using the time to pump out the nails, I used it to go through all 283 pages of the nail art supplies section of aliexpress.com. This site is really amazing, cos it's so cheap.  You can get 10,000 rhinestones for $3.  So I bought a bunch of 3D nail charms.  I then decided it would be a good idea to put them all on at one.  TACKYTIME YAY ADHERE ALL THE THINGS! 


Ok so my boyfriend HATES these.  Like, HATES them.  He's pretty tolerant of my nails but this apparently the line.  Like, he yelped when he saw them.  DON'T CARE, THESE ARE NOT FOR YOU.  So I did a rainbow ombre thing with Urban Outfitters Ringo, Claire's Neon Green, and others - I can't remember and I don't really want to get up to check so there.  I then just stuck all these on with nail glue. The charms will come off but I have no idea how I'm going to get the glue off.  I just love these though because it's the most tacky and loud and so very much me.  And I'm ok with that.  
 





The Verdict: Typing is hard right now cos the hearts on my thumbs stick out a lot but DON'T CARE.  These are the craziest nails I've ever done and I'm quite proud of myself.  Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX