Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: Deborah Lippmann Glitter and Be Gay over OPI I Just Can't Cope-acobana!

If you've seen the pictures of my full polish collection, it's hardly a secret that I like to buy polish.  I'm also quite cheap so that means usually it's the cheap brands that I target.  I don't know what it is, but Deborah Lippmann polishes just keep on being the exception.  First Va Va Voom and now Glitter and Be Gay, they're just so awesome that it's worth paying the extra for them.  Oh wait, they're sparkly, that's it, silly me.  Let's take a look at this sparkly shall we?

I've actually worn this polish a couple times now and that's mostly because it's so incredibly densely packed with glitter.  What you see here is one coat of OPI I Just Can't Cope-acobana (urgh) and then just two coats of Glitter and Be Gay.  TWO.   The combination of holo gold glitter in lots of sizes with those nice blue highlights just makes sparkly and Laura brain happy.  It even dries in a reasonable amount of time.  Win all round!




The Verdict:  This is the second time now that I've been super pleased with a Deborah Lippmann glitter.  I do have another couple sitting in a drawer but shhh let's just focus on these for now.  I mean, look how intense this glitter is!  Totally worth the price of three China Glazes.  If you fall in love with one of the polishes, that is.  Or a few.  I'm totally for polish polygamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX