Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Silver Checkerboard Sparkly Nails!

Ohhh yeah everybody, IT'S ACTUALLY NEW CONTENT.  I'm finding it really hard to go to work, sleep, do my nails AND take the pictures.  I'm actually also working on a super secret new project too that you might be interested in so there's that too.  So I do what I can.  What I can do right now is checkerboard nails! Yeah! Wooooo!

Nothing too fancy this time.  I even timed it, it only takes five minutes a nail!  You have five minutes for sparklies, right?? Yeah so I started with the usual, two coats of OPI Road House Blues then liberally applied my cheap top coat.  Starting in a zig-zag down the middle of my nail, I built out my checkerboard.  Use little scissors to cut the corner pieces to fit.  Bam, easy sparklies - if you can be careful with your placement. 






The Verdict: I'm actually trying to make an Instagram video tutorial to go with this.  You should follow me @polishallthenails .  It's a lot easier for me to take silly photos on there and repost my older content than, you know, make new stuff :D.  But sparklies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX