Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Rainbow Mermaid Nails! Not to be Confused with Others I've Done!

It's been a little while since I've done a glitter placement.  Partly because I keep falling asleep on things and partly because of a super secret project I've been working on.  Very super secret.  I've already told you too much.  But when it's ready oooooooo well.... Anyway, I had a little time so of course that means glitter rainbow mermaid nails. 

I keep getting asked over and over about a tutorial for these types of nails but I don't really know what to tell you.  You just stick the glitter on, being careful with the alignment.  For this one I just used any old black base to apply three coats then applied a stripe of Essence Top Coat - because it dries slow - then did a column of glitter down the centre of my nail.  Set the spacing in that column and it's easy to just keep it going for the rest of the nail.  Trim any excess bits with sharp sewing scissors and slather on the Seche Vite and you're done.  Rainbows for everyone!






The Verdict: I love rainbows, so of course I love this.  Look how sparkly it is in that video.  I had some issues with this particular glitter because it was super cheap but overall it's sparkly.  Buy proper glitter kids, and save the hassle! Sparklies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX