Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cherry Nails! With More Cherries!

Just like there's a whole patch my brain that lights up for sparklies, there's another patch for miniature things. Just anything miniature.  I want it.  Can you imagine what then happens if you combine miniature AND sparkly?? Like, I die.  So even though I can't generally put my hands in my pockets these days it's so very worth it for the nail charms.  And cherries go with cherries, right??


Ok so I knew I wanted a white base here because I had a skirt my mum made me growing up that had basically this pattern.  I see cherries, I want to put them on a white background.  So I applied my three coats of OPI Alpine Snow, whack my cherries on with LOTS of nail glue and then decided it needed more.  Using top coat, I applied red holo circle glitter, painted on stalks with a fine brush and green polish and covered it all in the usual top coat.  BAM SPARKLY TINY CHERRIES.  WITH TINIER CHERRIES.





The Verdict: :D I love over-the-top nails, these are over the top, HAPPY LAURA :D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX