Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MWHAHAHAHA STILL NOT CRAY I SWEAR, JUST ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT CHARMS

It's hardly a secret that I like sparkly things.  Glitter?  Awesome. Sparkly tiny charms? Also awesome.  I've had so many new awesome ones I knew it was time to do Crazy Tacky Nails 2!  I love that it's hard here to tell where my nails stop and the ring begins.  Yay for charms!  Let's take a closer look, shall we?

One of the hardest parts of these kinds of crazy nails is actually getting the charms off the nail.  I've found that if you give it a nice, deep polish base you can use an orange stick to lever off the charms without hurting your nail.  THIS IS RISKY THOUGH.  I'm ok with the risk but if you're a proper person just use acetone.  Anyway, I started with three coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff and just kinda slapped on some of the Color Club Halo Hues polishes.  Then, starting with the biggest charms, I used nail blue to stick the charms on.  BAM CRAY NAILS.







The Verdict: I love these so much, especially the bikes, cherries and lizards.  My bf still hates them but too bad, they aren't for him!  Yay tackiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX