Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pink Fire Mermaid Nails!

MOAR GLITTER YES SPARKLIES GOOD VERY MUCH YES.  I'm such the wordsmith.  What I lack in wordies, I make up for in sparklies!  Cos I have another mermaidy thing to show you!  This one is purple, pink and gold!  I have even made the glitter available if you wanna try.  You know, if you aren't chicken.  Bock.  I HAVE HAD A LOT OF COFFEE THIS MORN, DEAL WITH IT.
Usual deal in how these are actually done.  I went for a co-ordinating base, this time Glitter Gal Crushed Ego cos it's holo and it was the first one I came across.  Anyone want to help me organise a lot of polish?  I can't find anything.  Anyway, after two coats of that it was on to the glitter application.  Usual process: a stripe of top coat down the middle of my nail, then a center column of glitter and then building out both sides.  If you pay attention to the spacing from the get-go, it's easy to maintain it across the whole nail.  My nails have been a bit breaky lately and I've taken to doing my own acrylics.  The Nailene Brush-on Gel set not only is good for tips, it makes for an excellent glitter top coat.  Nice and shiny and doesn't go all weird after a day or two like Seche Vite.






The Verdict:  I CAN'T DECIDE IF I LIKE THIS ONE OR MY OCEAN MERMAID MANI BETTER OH NO WHAT A SHAME GLITTER OVERLOAD.

If you're interested, this exact glitter is available on The Sparkly Shop.  Cos sparklies are surprisingly hard to pin down.  And there's a full rainbow too... and ocean colours.... :D:D:D:D:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX