Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sparkly Rainbow Indecision Nails!

Ever have those days where you just can't make up your mind?  Of course you have.  That's me with these nails.  This is the first time I've tried a glitter placement on pointy nails and it's surprising how much the shape can affect a gradient.  I was going to go with the gold-green-blue gradient but then the black and white was cool and then I'm like ooo purple and stuff whatever.  At least the glitter is good.  Let's take a look at Rainbow Indecision Nails, shall we?


Do you have any interest in a tutorial on how to apply and shape these kinds of acrylic tips?  It was a bit of a experiment initially to fix a broken nail but I actually super dig the length and shape.  It's not hard to do and there are drug store kits that work really well.  Let me know in the comments.  Once the nails were applied it's just the basic application for glitter I've been over a million times.  I really like the mix of holo and matte glitter so there's that.  Yeah.  Sparkly shiny matte.





The Verdict:  I very nearly abandoned this mani cos I couldn't decide but I'm happy I didn't.  Sometimes the chaotic mix works out.  Sparklies!  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX