Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SHINY BLUE AND TRIANGLES IS PLEASING

TRIANGLES.  TRIANGLES.  THEY ARE AMAZING.  Also, still surprisingly pleased with the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polishes.  SHINY.  TRIANGLES.  BAM.

I love this blue so much.  It's so blue.  I applied Miracle Gel Tidal Wave as the thing says - two coats of colour and one of top coat.  I then just went to usual town with my glitter placement.  Swipe of top coat, put on the glitter.  When you're working with negative space like this, you just have to wing it.  Place two pieces in line, put a piece on top touching the points, repeat!  Or don't.  Whatever.  TRIANGLES DON'T CARE WOOO.






The Verdict:  I LOVE TRIANGLES THEY'RE THE BEST THE END.  ALSO THIS BLUE IS AWESOME TOO THE END OF THE SEQUEL.

Glitter is available from The Sparkly Shop, from $6.99 a set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX