Friday, January 16, 2015

CIRCULAR GLITTER EVERYBODY LOOK

Ahhhhhhhh I'm a bit excited because I just got a dozen sampler bags of glitter mixes in the mail and it's so sparkly and so many options I can't even words.  I had success ordering glitter off Etsy before so I thought I'd step it up, get more, because sparkly.  I ordered a ton of stuff from Borough Babe Supply mostly because I've been literally dying to play with circular glitter for a while now. Let's take a look, shall we?

It's surprisingly hard to find a strong colour complement to silver.  With gold it looks dynamite with pinks and purples.  There's just not the same pop with silver.  So I went with black for the base because it's the safe choice.  Ignore my thumb here, it was an experiment that didn't really work.  Look at how sparkly the circles are instead!  I used my usual technique here, stripe of top coat, line down the middle placed with a toothpick/orange stick, build out the sides then seal with Seche Vite.  The result was almost blindingly sparkly.  My favourite thing to do with this was to hold it really close to one eye and just stared at the bokeh rainbows.  Mmm sparklies.




\

The Verdict:  WHAT DID I TELL YOU, SPARKLLLLYYY YESSS SO GOOD.  And it's nice to have not hexes on my nails.  Or super tiny and annoying squares.  As you can see, the glitter itself is pretty good, nice and even pieces.  Which is all I ever want, really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX