Friday, January 16, 2015

You Know What This Glitter Polish Needs? MOAR GLITTER

Since I've been busy doing my nails for Revlon (I love saying that, even if it is just for their Tumblr), I haven't been able to do as much glitter stuff as I'd have liked as they didn't send me any!  I'm just going to have to make up for it now by taking an already very sparkly polish, Floss Gloss Stun, and add mega sparkly glitter allllllll over it.  IT'S SERIOUSLY SO SPARKLY.  LoveNailz does the best glitter.  


I had a little trouble finding the right base for Stun as I didn't want to have to do too many coats to get it opaque.  I tried a few polishes but Revlon Gold Coin ended up being the best.  When working with a glitter polish, sparkly foil polishes make good underwear as they're opaque but still sparkly.  Once done with two coats of Gold Coin, it was on to two coats of Stun then glitter on the top using my usual technique.  As usual, I laid a column down the middle of my nail then built out each side.  This is pretty quick - under an hour - if you concentrate!  SO SPARKLY.







The Verdict:  I just....love glitter so very very much.  So much I'm posting both videos I took today because just SO SPARKLY ow my brain :( :DDD :(

Yeah, I caved and now do Instagram too.


The V

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX