Friday, January 16, 2015

The Most Glitter Feasible to Fit On My Nails

I don't even know how to introduce these any more.  It's a lot of glitter.  Like, a lot.  I was showing off my glitter stash to instagram yesterday and realised I had more holo glitter than I thought, in the smaller size that fits with my matte and metallic rainbow glitter.  So of course I'm going to do something excessive with it.  Cue the pictures!


I know there aren't too many people out there that would spend so long gluing 150 pieces of glitter to each nail.  That's ok.  It's sparkly and that's enough for me.  To do this, if you're curious, uses my usual process.  Three coats of black polish, thin strip of cheap top coat down the centre of your nail, line of glitter - this is the place you want to focus on getting everything evenly spaced and straight - then build out each side.  Top with a top coat and you're done.  Sure, there's a lot of time in there but rainbow sparklies!






The Verdict:  I know a lot of you don't spend this long on your nails in a month.  That's ok too.  I like to be the one that puts the time in, is a bit crazy with the glitter.  Makes me happy.  And sparkly.  My preferred state of being.  Yay glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX