Friday, January 16, 2015

Review: Lacquistry Amazeballs. Accurately named.

Guys, I don't really have words for the polish I received in the mail last week.  I've been getting better at tempering my expectations as it leads to less disappointment so when I saw pictures of Lacquistry Amazeballs I thought, well, it can't be that amazeballs.  Turns out, holy crapballs, I've never seen anything like it and everyone NEEDS this polish.  Just stalk Lacquistry on facebook til she posts more, cos just...look.


This part is going to be hard because I really haven't seen anything like this and it's so shiny even when you look close you can't even really tell how this is a thing.  From what I can tell, Amazeballs is a crap ton of platinum metallic flakes that magically form a mirror-like finish.  This is ONE coat over Revlon Gold Coin and it's so reflective, you can see the outline of your face in it.  It's like what you think will happen when you use gold foil.  In a polish.  I paid for this polish myself (as usual), I'm not being paid to be this gushy. JUST GO BUY THIS.  WHEN SHE RESTOCKS.  COS OMG.





The Verdict:  I love all the polishes from Lacquistry, she uses too much glitter in too high a density for me not to be holy crap did she out-do herself here.  LOOK AT HOW SHINY THIS IS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX