Friday, January 16, 2015

Review: Sparkly Hearts with China Glaze Son of a Peach and Ninja Polish Sexy & I Know It

I've talked about this before but I'm still finding it really hard to come up with innovative ways to show you all the indie polishes I can't seem to stop buying.  Sure, I could just pick a contrasting base colour and just go nuts but I feel like a ton of people already do that, and do it better.  When I realised my shape cuttery things worked with painter's tape (I didn't have any luck with regular tape - it gets stuck in the thing) I though I'd find a nice sparkly glitter polish, and get sparkling hearts. 

China Glaze has some great new neons out for summer and of course I bought a bunch.  A stand-out was Son of a Peach, a really great peach creme, funnily enough.  Once the three coats and the Seche Vite was properly dry, I cut out my hearts, pressed the tape to my hand to make sure it wouldn't pull up the base colour, then laid on Ninja Polish Sexy & I Know It, a mix of pink and blue micro holo glitter.  Not much more to say about this really, other than the glitter was a nice consistency is super sparkly. 







The Verdict:  I ruin myself with hand-placed glitter manis.  It's hard to get too worked up about something like this when I could be sparklier, could be neater.  Sparkly, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

XXX